Brothers4Life
Hello, and welcome to the forums of Dawson! Please register now!! so you can post.
Or just register, and talk.
Brothers4Life
Hello, and welcome to the forums of Dawson! Please register now!! so you can post.
Or just register, and talk.
Brothers4Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers4Life

Go to addictinggames.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Admin
Jason

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Announcement   Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello, and welcoem to the forums. Be sure to visit our other forum at www.gamersforlife.forumotion.com

But to get to matters, Dawson is never active, and I made this website jsut for him.. So, I have discussed this throughly with the admin, (dawson) whom I just said, IS INACTIVE!!

We are going to pick another person on forums to be admin while we are all away, and I hope you guys will be doing what you must do.. Wink

To be a candidate you must be: loyal, helpful, active on forums, nice, and trusted.

I will be looking for candidates, so I hope you will do your best at everything you do. If all does not go well, I will move us to a better website. One with an arcade, where you can play GAMES ON THE WEBSITE!! and we will have better everything.

But until then, just pray this forum will stay up for as long as we want it to. Very Happy

One more thing, when/if we move to the better website, the look will be totally white, so it may hurt your eyes until I change. ^^

That is all

Best regards,
Jason
Back to top Go down
https://dawson.iftopic.com

Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers4Life :: Announcements :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: